4 million and counting
This should get to 10 million, come on people.
Always reblog when it comes up on my dash.
12 million! Disney can’t say no!
or the next princess is lesbian.
^^ this one
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail email@example.com
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 email@example.com
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: email@example.com
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
- India Self Harm Hotline: 00 08001006614
- India Suicide Helpline: 022-27546669
- Kids Help Phone (Canada): 1-800-668-6868, Free and available 24/7
*Disclaimer: I do not own Vampire Academy. This story is purely for fanfiction and for fun. In no way do I intend to infringe upon copyright or plagerism. Most of the characters belong to the wonderful Richelle Mead. Storyline and plot are property of my imagination.
A couple of months have passed, and I’ve gotten used to the whole routine of sleeping during the day and hunting during the night. The feeling of flying never quite went away when I was drinking blood from my victims. That feeling was the only thing I lived for. Strigoi Dimitri wasn’t the same as dhampir Dimitri. We fought a lot, and I don’t really trust him. He wants me only because I can fight better than most of his minions. Whenever I was upset, I spied on Lissa to calm myself down. I don’t really feel anything except anger, hate and lust for power, but when I’m in Lissa’s head, I fell all of her feelings so it’s easy to forget about myself and my problems and just live her life for a while. But I had to wake up eventually and go on with my life.
Tonight, I’m going hunting alone again, because Dimitri has other things to take care of and doesn’t need me there, so I’ll have the whole night to myself. I plan to make the best of it, and kill as many people as possible. When we came into the city, we split up as usually. Seth and Nikolai were always together, but the rests of us weren’t. We all went our separate ways. I went to a very popular club between Moroi, and waited in the shadows for someone to show up and go into a dark alley where I could kill them without any problems. Most of the Moroi were careful, and avoided dark alleys, so I had to wait some time before two unlucky victims showed up. They were both females, about my age and one was about my height. I recognized that the taller one was a Moroi, and the other one was about 5’7 and definitely a dhampir. She kind of reminded me of Sophia Bush, only younger. I followed them until we were completely out of sight and then jumped them. The girl’s dhampir training immediately kicked in; we fought. After both of us got a couple of got hits at each other, I finally delivered the punch that knocked her out. Seeing as she wasn’t a threat anymore, I moved on to my next target before she could escape. I grabbed her by her hair, pulled her to me and bit her. She was resisting at first, screaming in horror but later gave in to the endorphins. The feeling was just as good as the first time, actually even better because she was a Moroi. When I was finished, I grabbed the dhampir girl. Before I bit her, I took one last glance at the Moroi on the ground, and saw Lissa, or at least a girl that looked almost exactly like her. She had long blond hair, jade green eyes and was as tall as Lissa. I almost felt regret. I don’t know why exactly, but I decided then that I’m not going to kill her guardian; I’m going to awaken her. I fed off of her, and later forced her to drink from me. By the time it was time to leave she was already awake and a Strigoi. Her name was Alexandra Orlov. She has just become a guardian, and Anastasia -the Moroi she was guarding- was her best friend. We met up at the car with others, and I introduced them to her. Surprisingly, Dimitri wasn’t there; Yuri said that he was already at home. When we arrived back, the whole estate was in chaos. Everybody was doing something and nobody even noticed us. The humans were running up and down the stairs carrying a bunch of different stuff. Penny soon approached us, she wasn’t hunting with us tonight, and said that we needed to go to Dimitri now. She eyed the new girl but didn’t say anything. We followed Penny into Dimitri’s office and sat down.
“Who’s this?” Dimitri pointed at Alexandra.
“Alexandra Orlov,” I said, “I awakened her tonight.”
“Why? Did you get bored?” he asked.
“It doesn’t matter. Why did you call us here?” I replied.
“You’re right. We will discuss that later. I called you here, because today I received a call from a friend in USA, and we were invited to join the attack on Lehigh University. This is a great opportunity for us. A lot of royals go there, and we shouldn’t waist a chance like this to kill them. We leave to USA the next night, and I want you all to be ready by then.” The meeting soon ended, and we all went to prepare.